Wrong search of season and episodes for anime

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1342
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Hi,

I have an anime that I have in Sonarr and I am using jackett as the indexer. If I look for an episode of a serie, it works fine, sonarr can find it correctly. But for animes, when I look for them in sonarr, it cannot find it but when I go in Jackett and I do the search, it finds it well. The indexer in Jackett for the anime is Nyaa.si and again, in Jackett when I look for the episode, it finds it correctly.

I checked the naming and in Sonarr, we have something like anime 1x02 but if I do a search with that, in Jackett, it doesn’t find anything but if I look for anime s01e02, it finds it in Jackett.

Thanks if you can help…

Why did you not provide any logs?

Sonarr does not search at all as 1x01- not sure why you think that’s the case

It’d be S##E## for a standard series type.

https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/troubleshooting#searches-indexers-and-trackers

logs removed…

Info logs are not useful in anyway for debugging.

Please read and go through the troubleshooting links provided

You’re also not searching how sonarr is searching guaranteed

Logs removed

Did you even read the wiki? It really seems you did not.

Why are you posting logs in the body of the forum post? Nothing says to do that…?

The troubleshooting guide walks you through to see how Sonarr is searching - which you can see - explains how to digest that, and then lists out various common problems and things to try.

Bottom line your indexers have no results for that series for the names (and series IDs) being searched in the categories you’re searching.

You need to figure out where the discrepancy lies between what’s being searched and what the releases are under.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.