Working Kickass/EZTV Proxies for UK users?

I hope this is ok to put in help & support, but please move it if it’s not appropriate.

the only kickass proxy i’ve found that works fully with sonarr appears to be down and i can’t find another one (yet, hopefully), so i was wondering if any other UK users knew of any ?

Maybe you could update here as and when you find ones that work ?

Change the Kickass Indexer URL to: http://kat.cr.

That sorted it for me.

thanks for the reply but that didn’t work for me - i get this in the logs

> NzbDroneErrorPipeline	Invalid request Validation failed: 
>  -- Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details	3:48pm
> KickassTorrents	Unable to connect to indexer: Expected >, but found c [99] Line 35, position 12.: Expected >, but found c [99] Line 35, position 12.	3:48pm
> NzbDroneErrorPipeline	Invalid request Validation failed: 
>  -- Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details	3:47pm
> KickassTorrents	Unable to connect to indexer: Expected >, but found c [99] Line 35, position 12.: Expected >, but found c [99] Line 35, position 12.	3:47pm

rather bizarrely, it let me access it initially before i typed this reply but then i’ve just gone back to try it again to find it’s now blocked by Sky …

Sorry, don’t know what more to suggest then. kat.cr works for me on BT, for now…

no worries, thanks for the reply. there are a good few working kickass proxies out there but none of them seem to work with sonarr apart from the one i’ve been using.

If i can’t find one, i’ll have to install sickrage and use that instead as that tends to do a lot of the proxy work automatically. the last time i used it it just never really did much or found anything though, so that’s why i prefer sonarr.

this is quite weird because i still can’t actually access the kickass proxy if i try to open it in chrome, or even if i try accessing it on my phone, but i’ve just got notificiations that it’s successfully downloaded and sorted the latest two shows i monitor - implying that it’s actually working.

the kickass proxy seems to be fully back up and running now but still cannot find a single EZTV proxy that works

EZTV is currently hijacked again, so i currently not a reliable source.
see the story on torrentfreak.

eztv has never worked on sonarr for me though, even before all of this trouble. i must have tried over thirty different proxies and none of them tested ok.

That’s because ezrss has been down since their take down in December. Its only been left in Sonarr in order to support it when it makes a return.

kat.cr now seems to be blocked on BT as well now.
a good kickass proxy now required.

http://kat.sitebunker.co.uk/

working nicely for me at the moment. i think the devs are working to add rarbg support to replace eztv, and there are plenty of working proxies for that as well.

Oddly kat.cr only just went down for me on BT last night.

kat.sitebunker is working however so thanks to clemfandango for suggesting that.

the above link has been down for most of today so i went and found this one

http://kickass.proxyindex.net/

tested and working in sonarr.