Win 11 - database disk image is malformed

Sonarr version 2.0.0.5344:
Windows 11:
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader()
at Marr.Data.DataMapper.Query[T](String sql, ICollection1 entityList, Boolean useAltName) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\Marr.Data\DataMapper.cs:line 566 at Marr.Data.QGen.QueryBuilder1.ToList() in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\Marr.Data\QGen\QueryBuilder.cs:line 279
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository1.All() in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:line 60 at NzbDrone.Core.ThingiProvider.Status.ProviderStatusServiceBase2.GetBlockedProviders() in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\ThingiProvider\Status\ProviderStatusServiceBase.cs:line 45
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerFactory.d__7.MoveNext() in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\IndexerFactory.cs:line 74
at System.Collections.Generic.List1..ctor(IEnumerable1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable1 source) at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerFactory.SearchEnabled(Boolean filterBlockedIndexers) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\IndexerFactory.cs:line 64 at NzbDrone.Core.IndexerSearch.NzbSearchService.Dispatch(Func2 searchAction, SearchCriteriaBase criteriaBase) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\IndexerSearch\NzbSearchService.cs:line 283
at NzbDrone.Core.IndexerSearch.NzbSearchService.SearchSingle(Series series, Episode episode, Boolean userInvokedSearch) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\IndexerSearch\NzbSearchService.cs:line 182
at NzbDrone.Core.IndexerSearch.NzbSearchService.EpisodeSearch(Episode episode, Boolean userInvokedSearch) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\IndexerSearch\NzbSearchService.cs:line 81
at NzbDrone.Core.IndexerSearch.NzbSearchService.EpisodeSearch(Int32 episodeId, Boolean userInvokedSearch) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\IndexerSearch\NzbSearchService.cs:line 54
at NzbDrone.Core.IndexerSearch.EpisodeSearchService.Execute(EpisodeSearchCommand message) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\IndexerSearch\EpisodeSearchService.cs:line 87
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.ExecuteCommand[TCommand](TCommand command, CommandModel commandModel) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandExecutor.cs:line 95
at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , CommandExecutor , Object , CommandModel )
at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecuteVoid3[T0,T1,T2](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , CommandExecutor , Object , CommandModel )
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.ExecuteCommands() in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandExecutor.cs:line 41
:
Manually searching for an episode gets an [episodesearch] Failed error:

I know this has been posted before, but none of the solutions I’ve found, such as restoring a backup, so far have worked, so I’m posting in the hopes that sharing my log file will be helpful. I appreciate any assistance you can offer. Thank you.

Sonarr v2 is end of life and not supported for over a year now.

Upgrade to v3

https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/faq#i-am-getting-an-error-database-disk-image-is-malformed

as the entry notes if no other methods work then you have no option but ti start over

Thank you. This is a stupid question, but if I start over and re-enter all the shows and such I’m currently monitoring, it won’t overwrite the files that are already there, right?

Right, as long as you point Sonarr to the same series folders it will not attempt to re-grab the files it already has if the profiles are the same.

Awesome, thank you. It looks like I have to remove and reinstall the whole kit and kaboodle, so that’s good to know. Thanks y’all!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.