Where to put Sonarr in SabNZB to associate the programs?

I have Sonarr and Sab loaded and installed on the same computer. I know I have to tie them together some where and I’m thinking it is in the CATEGORY section of SabNAB. But what do I put? Right now I have all my current categories that SAB throws into folders I specified. What would I put for a Category name for Sonarr and if it is just “sonarr” do I even put a path or indexer tags in or sonarr will just take care of everything once it is there? I like the fact there’s no external processing script, so maybe my shows will copy/rename better. I did donate, so I hope this software gets developed even better.

Thanks!

You can specify a folder name in Path (so it gets put in a sub folder), it doesn’t need to be a full path.

Mine looks like this:

I also had to put the same category in my SAB setup within Sonarr. Not to confuse it with Sickbeard, which I use TV, with Sonarr I just used “Sonarr” in my category setup in SAB abd SAB setup within Sonarr. Works good and I like there is no post processing script. And I get to keep all my other categories within SAB like pron, documentaries, music, etc…and kept the same ‘WATCHED FOLDER’ I’ve been using since day one. NZB’s still being picked up from those folders there.

Pretty sweet.