What is the best way to use sonarr in this configuration

I have Plex running locally.
i use a seedbox for torrents.

i’ve setup sonarr both on my seedbox and my plex server to try and figure out the easiest way to do it.

With sonarr installed locally with my plex server i am able to have it look at all my existing TV series… fill in the missing episodes etc… it integrates with my seedbox nicely and it downloads everything sonarr tells it to…

where i get stuck is then automatically getting the newly downloaded episodes transferred to my plex server.

with sonarr installed remotely i can;t get it to scan my existing folders. it still downloads everything properly and i also still can;t get it to copy the newly downloaded files to my local plex server automatically.

i feel its something to do with remote paths but i can;t seem to figure out what goes in each box… i also feel like i might be missing another application that does the syncing. i feel that having sonarr locally with my plex server is the proper way to do it… but i am just not sure.

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

There are several examples on the forums on how to do this, but the UI also gives hints on what to enter and where.

You need to mount the remote file system onto the server running Sonarr.

well… i;ve been playing around with it more… i;ve had a remote path mapping but just can’t seem to get it to work properly… i have my seedbox mounted to my local plex/sonarr box.

i have my seedbox mapped to my E: drive:

The Remote Path doesn’t match what you’re seeing in the queue, it needs to match exactly, it doesn’t remap ~ to /home/x.

The Local path will also need to point to E:\ not D:\ (you’re telling Sonarr where to find the files, not where to put them).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.