Warning logs starting permission issue

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.911
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1r44usmy1adrmj1/logs.zip?dl=0
Description of issue:

I started getting these permission issues:

Unable to apply permissions to: /volume1/alvin/video/shows/Seven.Worlds.One.Planet.S01.2160p.UHD.BluRay.REMUX.HDR.HEVC.Atmos-EPSiLON/Season 01/Seven Worlds, One Planet (2019) - S01E07 - Africa - [Bluray-2160p Remux] [TrueHD Atmos 7.1ch] [HEVC 10bit] - EPSiLON.mkv: Error setting permissions: EPERM
Unable to set date of file [/volume1/alvin/video/shows/Seven.Worlds.One.Planet.S01.2160p.UHD.BluRay.REMUX.HDR.HEVC.Atmos-EPSiLON/Season 01/Seven Worlds, One Planet (2019) - S01E07 - Africa - [Bluray-2160p Remux] [TrueHD Atmos 7.1ch] [HEVC 10bit] - EPSiLON.mkv]: Invalid parameter

My docker container seems to be configured properly:

All files are owned by the users group with 665 permissions and the user abc is part of the users group. abc is the user used by the LSIO containers. What’s wrong?

Just stopping by to say that is a really weird path. Almost like you’re trying to sort series into a download directory.

I can assure you that that is not a download directory. My sister and father uses separate sets of download clients (nzbget/deluge) and sonarr/radarr. So I had to separate their download dorectory and their destination media folders (what you see in the screenshot). Initially, I did it the right way by having one video, music, photo folder and then their names as subfolders but I didn’t like it, so…

I was more talking about this monstrosity, not the screenshot :wink:
/volume1/alvin/video/shows/Seven.Worlds.One.Planet.S01.2160p.UHD.BluRay.REMUX.HDR.HEVC.Atmos-EPSiLON/Season 01/Seven Worlds, One Planet (2019) - S01E07 - Africa - [Bluray-2160p Remux] [TrueHD Atmos 7.1ch] [HEVC 10bit] - EPSiLON.mkv

Ohh, that’s actually the original path. The renamed path looks like what you see in the screenshot. Or are you talking about why I have so many tags in the filename? I have Sonarr setup like that too because I use release profiles.

Regardless, if the path is renamed or not though, I still get that error. Here’s a renamed path just

Unable to set date of file [/storage/shows/Black Mirror (2011)/Season 04/Black Mirror (2011) - S04E06 - Black Museum - [WEBRip-1080p] [AC3 5.1ch] [x264 8bit] - SERIOUSLY.mkv]: Invalid parameter

It looks like this started only from Aug 28, 2020. I made no changes to my Debian box before that.

Any updates here?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.