Warning: couldnt import episode.incorrect funtion

Recently updated now I am not able to import my downloads. Here are examples of the errors I have been receiving since yesterday morning Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
fYI I have reinstalled both sonar and sabnzbd since as a last resort but n=still no success.

Couldn’t import episode C:\Users\Rocka\Downloads\complete\American.Gods.S01E04.1080p.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE-Obfuscated\94b3a34256ca43ad80e41c40cfdef5ac.mkv: Incorrect function.

System.IO.IOException: Incorrect function.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()
at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.MoveFile(String source, String destination, Boolean overwrite) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 222
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TryMoveFileVerified(String sourcePath, String targetPath, Int64 originalSize) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 576
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile(String sourcePath, String targetPath, TransferMode mode, Boolean overwrite, DiskTransferVerificationMode verificationMode) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 320
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile(String sourcePath, String targetPath, TransferMode mode, Boolean overwrite, Boolean verified) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 195
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.TransferFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, Series series, List1 episodes, String destinationFilePath, TransferMode mode) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:line 118 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.MoveEpisodeFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, LocalEpisode localEpisode) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:line 78 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeEpisodeFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, LocalEpisode localEpisode, Boolean copyOnly) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:line 66 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import(List1 decisions, Boolean newDownload, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, ImportMode importMode) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:line 103

Thanks for the support

We’ll need some more information:

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)

I’m sorry I am not understanding how to share my debug log.Please clarify.thanks

latest version
Version

windows 10

using SABNZBD
Version
2.0.0 [55c4bef]

Did you enable ((debug logging)) (follow the link for more information)?
After you’ve enabled it and have a debug log that includes the error you’ll need to upload it somewhere (suggestions where to upload it are above) and post a link here so we can look at it.

ok enabled debug log.here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/sonarr.debug.txt?_subject_uid=4305262&w=AACd8vWZfqYUWjdKLlguRCia6z38fbTmC8pKm00QFOHXCg

It looks like you posted the private link, so I can’t access it:

sorry here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvhy278motgfutp/sonarr.debug.txt?dl=0

Is E:\ a local disk or a network drive?
How is Sonarr running (running as a service or running with Windows via the startup folder)?

I’m not seeing much specific to this error in this scenario, but I do wonder if there is a problem with the drive itself since it looks like the file is not copying successfully and then ultimately failing.

E: \ is a local drive.Sonarr is running via the startup folder but I thought that might be the issue and unchecked startup during the latest install.
I don’t know if its related but this all started with a sabnzbd error in sonarr settings complaining that my folder structure should be download\complete and all the while it was in fact I had never changed a setting for either sab or sonarr. so I was at wits end after days of trying to troubleshoot the issue myself and just came to the only logical solution "refresh or reinstall both programs and start over. that solved the folder structure error in sab settings of sonarr so I figured it was fixed but then the activity field notification in sonarr was showing downloaded but nothing imported and in short here we are now.
I truly appreciate your support and hope we can find a solution.Thank-You markus101

sorry just to clarify had sonarr running as a service and no longer do.

That’s a check that Sonarr has done for a long time, so unless you were on a really old version, you should have seen it and usually only comes up because SAB’s default completed folder is download/complete, but unless the settings were also deleted when you reinstalled it, that wouldn’t have fixed it.

Can you try moving a series (or adding one to test) to another drive, grab one release and see what the import process shows?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.