VideoFileInfoReader - Unable to open media info from file

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.12.0.226
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/4gqR8kvf
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: Getting the warning:
“Unable to open media info from file: /media/videos/Travis_Maria/TVShows/Liar/Season 01/season.nfo” for a number of shows

Sometimes it’s the season.nfo and other times it’s the individual espisode nfo file like this:
“Unable to open media info from file: /media/videos/TV Shows/Treehouse Masters/Season 08/Treehouse Masters - S08E08 - Hill Country Hideout.nfo”

The path /media/videos is an NFS mount on the Linux Mint 18.1 and the account I’m using has full rwx to the nfo files in question. Trace logs don’t seem to capture much about why it can’t open the stream to the nfo file. Any ideas on how to capture more data?

An nfo file doesn’t have media info to be read, it shouldn’t be trying to open it with mediainfo at all.

Could you post the relevant trace logs as well? Not sure if it’ll add any more detail why it’s even trying to open the nfo files with mediainfo, but worth a look.

I have this issue too, did you ever resolve it?

If you need logs, can I send the instead of posting them here?

This should be fixed in the latest develop build.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.