V4: Metadata Not Generated on Show Rescan

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.0.423
Debug logs: BB Tools Paste
Description of issue:

I downloaded the whole 9th Season of Love Island UK with StreamFab and replaced the ones that were downloaded by Sonarr.

When rescanning and renaming, the rename works but the metadata doesn’t get generated. No .nfo and no episode thumbs.

That’d be due to the single error in the logs. Looks like something with the metadata for that series is incorrect (multiple files with the same path), which prevented the metadata from finishing processing. Running the housekeeping task then refreshing the series should clear it up.

Did you manually import the files tot eh series folder outside of Sonarr or did you using Manual Import from Wanted: Missing?

Doing an import from another folder and triggering 65 Library updates doesn’t make much sense so i did the same thing i always do:

• Navigate to the season folder with Windows Explorer
  • Select all files and delete them
  • Move manually downloaded files into the season folder
  • Rescan show
  • Manage episodes to set the release group to StreamFab Hulu
  • Rename files and Sonarr triggers the Update of Kodi MySQL DB and 3 Plex servers

Just ran the housekeeping task and re-scanned the show. Still no go…

Do the logs show the same erorr?

Ya it’s the same error.

But after examining the logs more closely, the log shows the error happens after it tries to scan Season 8 episode 18.

I only replaced Season 9 so that was weird. Went to check Season 8 and somehow there were 2 episode 18’s. Looks like when episode 18 720p was replaced with 1080p, the 720p wasn’t deleted.

After deleting the 720p, Season 9 scanned properly

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.