V3 media management gui issues

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.363
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.18.0.240

1. i use cleantitle for my media, the examples on this page are wrong, the ! shouldnt be in the cleantitle version. its also not just the example text either, it impacts new series folders as they are getting the extra characters in the folder name when they shouldnt

1. {series cleantitleyear}, i think i understand why the year isnt in brackets, but its not really part of the title so its a bit iffy. is there a way to get a clean title, and the year in brackets? a series year token would make it possible to do any combination instead of having multiple hardcoded tokens - or is {series titleyear} a clean title with the year? its a bit hard to tell as it doesnt mention clean but it has no ! in it on the helper page (so you can understand the confusion)

2. if you make a change on this page without saving and go to another page you get the discard changes warning, if you click on ok you move on, but when you go back to this page your changes are still there and if you change to another page you get another discard warning even if you hadnt done anything since returning. it will even survive through F5, and shift+F5, reloads in chrome

3. is there a way to rename the series folders to the new format when you change it in here?

1. This isn’t any different in v3 than it was in v3, the only difference is the title used for building the examples, ! was added in, and the year was removed. ! is not removed when cleaning the title.

2. Not with clean title.

3. Not seeing that survive through refreshing with F5… I’ll have to take a look.

4. At the moment you can use series editor to “move” the series to the same root folder.

could we get the examples on the helper page fixed to be consistent with their actual output please?

{Series Title} = Series Title! (exclamation mark)
{Series CleanTitle} = Series Title (no exclamation mark - if its not cleaned it should be there)

if ! is not cleaned then could a cleanable character be used in the example title instead, then used or stripped from each token output example, so users know what to expect?

same for the example title on the episode naming page - if theres no cleanable character in the example series title we cant easily tell what the difference is between the clean/unclean variants

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.