V3 Completed episode handling failing after diskpool error corrected

Sonarr version 3.0.0.348:
Windows 10 (1089)

Incomplete files are downloaded to a directory on C drive
SABNZDB them moves them to a completed download folder on a Diskpool drive D: where completed download handling normally then renames and moves them from there.

After suffering a disk failure D: drive goes into a read-only mode till it is corrected. Post processing then fails until C: drive is filled and SAB then pauses.

Correcting the disk issue restarts the drive pool and manualy clicking on retrying the post processing usually starts the process again and everything works normally.

Last night had a failure that wasn’t noticed till the next day resulting about 200GB of failed downloads. Fixed the disk issue, freed up some disk space on C: restarted the machine and retried all the failed files. SAB processed them normally.

Many of the files are now not renaming and moving in sonarr after successfully post processing in SAB . They show in the activity queue as still downloading. Checking the history tab on a program shows a red cloud with “episode download failed” and the “i” icon shows “manually marked as failed”. The file is correctly downloaded an sitting in the finished downloads directory and playable.

Is there any way to reverse the “manually marked as failed” tag and get it re-process? I’ve tried copying the directory into the show directory and doing a manual import, but that does not kick of the file renaming process.

And of course - whats causing this behaviour.

A bit of further investigation - looks like many (I can’t confirm if it is all yet) of the stuck eps have in fact been re-queued for download and the download that failed post processing has been blacklisted.

So I now have a completed download in the finished downloads folder of an ep that sonarr is no longer looking for.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.