V2 to v3 Migration on Ubuntu LXC - Process Monitored Downloads hung

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.712
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.8.0.105
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DjYcv871HlmasvcHPKt2VVDC2CrqBbqC
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:

Running Sonarr inside of an LXC Container running in Proxmox. Recently migrated to a new node I just got last week, and upgraded Sonarr to v3 to take advantage of the ability to have Sonarr migrate all the episodes over to my new array.

Followed the official instructions for upgrading it in Ubuntu, they didn’t migrate my data. Reverted to a backup I took right before the upgrade, did it again, then stopped Sonarr, copied over the backed up config, db, and db,wal files.

Started it up, and now the “Process Monitored Downloads” task is always starting. Then it just hangs. For some reason, the way the tasks are prioritized, this leaves my “Bulk Series Move” task queued up and not moving. There’s a kill task X button for Bulk Move Series on the right, but none for Process Monitored Downloads, so it’s just stuck waiting.

Part of the log that most stuck out to me was this, though I don’t know what it means. [v3.0.3.712] TinyIoC.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.IExecute`1

Thanks in advance!

Already fixed, you need to upgrade again.

3.0.3.713 update not working on my Windows Server 2019 VM. Is the update site down?

Nope it’s up, you may need to restart Sonarr or upgrade manually.

Can’t install update through web interface because the Application Update task is also stuck waiting on ProcessMonitoredDownloads.

Guess it’s a manual update! Thanks.

Yeah, manual went fine for me…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.