Upgrading videos already meeting cut off

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1265
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ulwcpdrplbv6qxe/AABcuUGQzW-34mVdQ51V6QVfa?dl=0
Description of issue:

Sonarr just recently started “upgrading” videos which already meet the cut-off quality, and example if shown in the below image, and the bottom image shows my profiles and their “Upgrade Until” setting. So this example cut-off is set to HDTV-720p, the existing file was WebDL-1080p, and Sonarr downloaded a WebRip-1080p “upgrade” (even though this should not be an upgrade). I just enabled debug logs, so I don’t have the current ones captured with debug, but my logs are all uploaded, and I will add the debug logs when this happens again, as needed.

This is just one example, there are about 44 of these upgrades I noticed in my history today.

Preferred words / release profiles?

This is all I have set for those, could it be the 264 (even though the original one had 264 in it as well)?

Could be that. The little I will have info on the deleted episode and the new upgrade.

Web rip and web dl may be grouped together but order in the quality matters and a preferred word is always an upgrade, so it may technically be a quality updated as wel

Ok, but it is supposed to stop upgrading quality at HDTV-720p, and tit wasn’t a preferred word upgrade, it was the same. It hasn’t picked up anymore yet, so I doubt there would be anything usful in the newer logs.

episode history confirms there were no preferred words involved? doubt it.

The image in the original post is the entire episode history shown in Sonarr, but here it is again, or is there somewhere else I can look?

Here are the details on the grabs.

Newest one: (Word score is +5)

Original (Word score is +5)

EDIT: I do notice the old one has BAE in it, which is supposed to give it a -5, so that is probably why. I probably added that after the original file was downloaded, and that is why the score shows the same.

Thanks for your help!

yup that’d do it!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.