Unable to set date of file

During a library refresh (initial, automated and manually triggered) my logs are filled with the following error for most ((though not all) of my c. 140 shows and episodes:

15-2-21 11:25:01.6|Warn|UpdateEpisodeFileService|Unable to set date of file [/media/c9175b08-dad2-4daf-8cb9-a1bdc44a1e91/Media/TV shows/Shameless/Season 02/Shameless - S02E08 - Episode 8.avi]

System.IO.IOException: Invalid parameter
  at System.IO.File.SetLastWriteTime (System.String path, DateTime lastWriteTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.FileSetLastWriteTime (System.String path, DateTime dateTime) [0x0003e] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:329 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpdateEpisodeFileService.ChangeFileDateToLocalAirDate (System.String filePath, System.String fileDate, System.String fileTime) [0x0002d] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpdateEpisodeFileService.cs:130 

Two potentially related other isses:

1. My library refresh seems to take a long time - over an hour - is this normal? FYI. this is still the case even when I disable the file date/time update option.
  2. My setup does seem to randomly crash (requiring Sonarr restart) however this does not seem to be tied into the above (library refresh can successfully complete, crash seems to happen randomly over a period of hours/days) and suspect I’ll be better starting a new thread for that particular one - potentially a Momo issue.*

Any ideas please?

Further to the above, I enabled the “Set Permissions” option (0777 for simplicity while testing), despite having (thought I’d…) covered this off outside of Sonarr (media files used to test where a rsync of my old NAS I’m looking to replace) and this seems to given the whole refresh process a huge speed boost - bizarrely the next library refresh completed an order of magnitude quicker than before (despite the obvious amount of disk activity that could be heard going on permission’ing) - future refreshes are now equally quick no matter whether “Set Permissions” is on/off which makes sense and somewhat demonstrates there was a perm issue.

BUT… still no improvement on the original file date/time update issue! I’ve tried both Local and UTC airdates too.

Setting the date time doesn’t work reliably when running on mono. At this time you will have to disable it.

This feature will likely be removed in v3 and replaced with post processing scripts.

Thanks for clearing this up.