Unable to send report to download client

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.688
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue: The report is not being sent to the download client
All processes seems to get completed and then the report is not being sent. It is failing

Log:
The log:

20-1-21 01:33:02.4|Warn|ProcessDownloadDecisions|Couldn’t add report to download queue. True.Detective.S02E07.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-DON-4P [v3.0.3.688] MonoTorrent.TorrentException: Invalid torrent file specified —> MonoTorrent.BEncoding.BEncodingException: Could not find what value to decode at MonoTorrent.BEncoding.BEncodedValue.Decode(RawReader reader) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\MonoTorrent\BEncoding\IBEncodedValue.cs:line 142 at MonoTorrent.BEncoding.BEncodedValue.Decode(Stream stream) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\MonoTorrent\BEncoding\IBEncodedValue.cs:line 99 at MonoTorrent.Torrent.Load(Stream stream, String path) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\MonoTorrent\Torrent.cs:line 701

What could be the issue… It seems after completing the process, the download report cannot be sent

Any help would be appreciated

Your indexer didn’t return a valid torrent file, either because it sent a magnet instead or returned an error instead or just bad torrents.

Typically we see that for a magnet instead of a torrent file because the field doesn’t indicate what it is. It’d be worth trying another indexer and looking at the debug logs.

That is the strange part of this error. I only have nzbs as indexers and it is requested through nzbhydra2. Yet this is the error log. It completes process releases in thd sonarr window but does not finish it by saying Report sent to SAB… and Completed. If you need furthur debug logs or anything else do tell me…

Sounds like you added the indexer as a torznab indexer instead of a newznab indexer, delete it from Sonarr and add it again, selecting newznab this time.

No sir; it was a newznab indexer. But the issue has resolved itself with the new nzbhydra2 update it appears. I am not getting anymore errors. Thanks for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.