Sonarr version (exact version): 126.96.36.1996
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
OS: Win 10
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
If I search for a show using the manual search it never returns results… however, if I just auto search it does pull from BTN - This has happened multiple times even off beta and on master branch - i tried searching and solving this problem without post first. I even migrated from synology to windows 10 to see if it was a bad build and I’m still having this problem.
searching manually produces no results - auto searching grabs files - sonarr is not seeing results for manual searches.
Other things I’ve tried: disabled ublock, disabled pihole to ensure nothing was being blocked - moved sonarr from syn to windows server, recreated BTN key, used jackett to see if I could trick it.