Unable to restore backup in current version

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.4.1107-ls51
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

I just updated to version above it will run but I am not able to restore from the most recent backup or any backups I have made on previous versions. Something Changed with this version of preview today. I have been updating usually weekly and have not had this problem.
The error I get is: API Error: BadRequest: file must be provided . I have tried on different pcs and same error with any backup.

Thank you for your help,
Bryan

Here is more on the error:
Thank you

Sonarr.Http.REST.BadRequestException: BadRequest: file must be provided at Sonarr.Api.V3.System.Backup.BackupModule.UploadAndRestore () [0x000ae] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\Sonarr.Api.V3\System\Backup\BackupModule.cs:110 at Sonarr.Api.V3.System.Backup.BackupModule.<.ctor>b__4_1 (System.Object x) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\Sonarr.Api.V3\System\Backup\BackupModule.cs:34 at Nancy.NancyModule+<>c__DisplayClass38_01[T].<Post>b__0 (System.Object args) [0x00047] in <e31b230dbd29407fadcc55713e0bbd0f>:0 at Nancy.NancyModule+<>c__DisplayClass40_01[T].b__0 (System.Object args, System.Threading.CancellationToken ct) [0x00047] in :0 at Nancy.Routing.Route`1[T].Invoke (Nancy.DynamicDictionary parameters, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00017] in :0 at Nancy.Routing.DefaultRouteInvoker.Invoke (Nancy.Routing.Route route, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken, Nancy.DynamicDictionary parameters, Nancy.NancyContext context) [0x00086] in :0 at Nancy.Routing.DefaultRequestDispatcher.Dispatch (Nancy.NancyContext context, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x002b7] in :0 at Nancy.NancyEngine.InvokeRequestLifeCycle (Nancy.NancyContext context, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken, Nancy.Bootstrapper.IPipelines pipelines) [0x0011d] in :0

Close

Next time please link to the correct log file instead of copying the error only.

I see the issue here, we’ll get a fix out for it.

I apologize!!
Thank you so much for fixing it!!!

Bryan

Thank you restore worked perfectly!
Bryan

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.