Unable to parse size RSS even when Allow zero size is set

Sonarr version 2.0.0.4949

I have added an rss feed for a new torrent tracker that doesnt display sized in the rss feed. I have enabled the “Allow zero size” option but I am still getting lots of errors in my log about not being able to parse the size…

An error occurred while processing feed item from http://www.evolutionworld.pw/advanced_rss.php?cats=34%3B35%3B36%3B37%3B38%3B39%3B41%3B48%3B49%3B50%3B51%3B79%3B80%3B81&tpc=100&auth=MTM5OWQ2MTNlOS01NDktYmU3ZjY2NTNlNS04NTIyNDQ=: Unable to parse size from: [TVShow --> TVShow Bluray 720p] American Horror Story S01 Complete Season 1 720p BRRip DD5.1 x264 - PSYPHER [SEEDERS (1)/LEECHERS (0)]

NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Exceptions.SizeParsingException: Unable to parse size from: [TVShow --> TVShow Bluray 720p] American Horror Story S01 Complete Season 1 720p BRRip DD5.1 x264 - PSYPHER [SEEDERS (1)/LEECHERS (0)]
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.RssParser.ProcessItem(XElement item, ReleaseInfo releaseInfo) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\RssParser.cs:line 168
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.TorrentRssParser.ProcessItem(XElement item, ReleaseInfo releaseInfo) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\TorrentRssParser.cs:line 37
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.RssParser.ProcessItem(XElement item) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\RssParser.cs:line 146
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.RssParser.ParseResponse(IndexerResponse indexerResponse) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\RssParser.cs:line 63

Allow Zero Size allows the size to be 0 after parsing, but this is failing to parse at all, which it looks like we should be able to fix in a future release.

Ah I see.
Il disable the indexer for the time being and watch out in the release notes :slight_smile: Thanks for the reply.

@markus101 That probably means that at least half of the items in the feed contained Size information in the Description, causing ParseSizeInDescription to be set during the detect phase.

The RSS feed doesnt require authentication (I think) so feel free to click it if you want to have a look at what it is trying to parse.

Actually it does but its using my auth token which is fine as I dont use this account yet. Il reset when I start using it.

Yeah, the items have size in description, but in some cases the description was completely empty and parsing was failing because of that.

I thought size and quality were 2 different things. I cant see any items in that RSS feed that show the size (file size eg 1240mb) but they all look like they show a quality (720p BRRIP).

I thought the issue was that they dont list the file size in the feed?

Have I misunderstood?

Never mind as soon as I wrote the above I realised my RSS reader was only showing the title. Examining the actual RSS feed shows there’s a size on some of them.

So just to clarify, is this something you can resolve in an update? If so I will keep my eyes peeled.

Yes, it was failing to parse and causing the entire release in the feed to be ignored (for ones with only a title).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.