Unable to parse episodes

I know there are a few threads on this, but my question is about manual search. When I look for a show that has “Unable to parse episodes from release name” - even although I see the exact show name in “title”, the manual download button is gone and there is no way to click on it. Can you change something in the code to allow the button to appear for that? It’s clear the API is talking to the indexer as the indexer is saying I have this posted x hours ago and this is the title and size - same as if it did find it automaticly but just this time, it does not.

Show in issue I have is “Panorama”. Season 2017 Ep 24

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)

And a screenshot of the manual search would be useful.

Sorry I should have included that at the start.

At the bottom of the pastebin you will see many “|Warn|ParsingService|Found daily-style episode for non-daily series:” however it is not a daily series, it’s weekly. I just wish there was a manual download button next to the red ! like on for example the second screenshot

Version 2.0.0.4753
Mono Version 5.0.1.1

Daily should really be renamed to something that indicates it’s for series that are released using the date instead of a more traditional season + episode number, so you’ll want to set the series to daily in this case.

Thanks Marcus. That worked. I assumed “Daily” was Monday-Friday type shows. It still shows up with the yellow ! warning but it now autofinds them which is great.

Yeah you might want to rename that “Daily” to something less confusing, or maybe add a ? next to the menu like you have for “Monitored” and “use season folder” as that gives info without changing the name.

Thanks for the help here :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.