Unable to import series on a fresh install using rclone mount

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.0.665
Debug logs: gist:bd3acda7347f621ac0ecb05cff65f6c6 · GitHub
Description of issue:
With Google cracking down on file storage, I am building an unraid server to migrate everything eventually from my google drive, now that it’s gone into read only mode.

I currently have a Hetzner server with Windows Server 2019 installed with Plex, Sonarr, Radarr, Radarr 4k, Rclone, Lidarr and Prowlarr all set up on it. But I’m going to be migrating everything into Docker containers instead.

I have created the rclone mount using the following guidance - GitHub - BinsonBuzz/unraid_rclone_mount: scripts to create rclone mounts on gdrive

I have tested the mount by setting the share as exported and then browsing to it on my Windows machine and test playing a file. Which works.

I added the mount in the docker as another path (/mnt/user/mount_rclone/gdrive/Plex/TV/) which brings up my list of series in the docker settings.

When I try to import the series from /mnt/user/mount_rclone/gdrive/Plex/TV/ in Sonarr, it is saying “Unable to load root folders” and showing the free space as “-”

I updated to develop (V4) hoping it was that, but the issue still remains.

Radarr is also doing the same.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.