Unable to import episode "Value can not be null. Parameter name: profile"

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Running on Windows
Windows Server 2008 R2
Debug logs:
https://pastebin.com/20p4csA4
Description of issue:
Attempting to scan files that are in place…

Couldn't evaluate decision on I:\TV\WatchOnce\American Murder Mystery- The Staircase, An\American Murder Mystery- The Staircase, An.s01e03.reversal.of.fortune.720p.hdtv.x264-w4f.mkv: Value can not be null. Parameter name: profile

Exception

System.ArgumentNullException: Value can not be null. Parameter name: profile at NzbDrone.Common.EnsureThat.EnsureObjectExtensions.IsNotNull[T](Param`1 param) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\EnsureThat\EnsureObjectExtensions.cs:line 12 at NzbDrone.Core.Languages.LanguageComparer..ctor(LanguageProfile profile) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Languages\LanguageComparer.cs:line 13 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.Specifications.UpgradeSpecification.IsSatisfiedBy(LocalEpisode localEpisode, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\Specifications\UpgradeSpecification.cs:line 23 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportDecisionMaker.EvaluateSpec(IImportDecisionEngineSpecification spec, LocalEpisode localEpisode, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportDecisionMaker.cs:line 165

Is it possible you deleted a profile that this show was set to? I’d edit this show, change the profile and save it. Then change it back to the one you really want it to be.

Did you add the show with Ombi or something similar? There is an issue that the language profile is not set properly and then will fail when processing results/importing. Removing and re-adding the series should resolve it.

Yeah, it was added by Ombi, removing the show and re-adding solved the issue.

Thanks. Is this an Ombi bug or a Sonarr Bug (so I know where to report it in future)?

Ombi is aware of the issue already (proper v3 support is being worked on).

Sonarr shouldn’t be able to get into this scenario (and isn’t in my testing), but something is getting by still (I’m still trying to work out what the issue is).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.