Unable to connect to the remote server: Unable to connect to the remote server

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.5344

Hi, I just installed Plex and I have this issue not only for importing shows on my disc but for searching for things as well. I made sure the proxy isn’t on in settings, thanks.

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:1080
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 117
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\FallbackHttpDispatcher.cs:line 53
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookieContainer) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 121
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 57
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get[T](HttpRequest request) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 269
at NzbDrone.Core.MetadataSource.SkyHook.SkyHookProxy.SearchForNewSeries(String title) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\MetadataSource\SkyHook\SkyHookProxy.cs:line 92

Looks like you have a proxy setup, either in Sonarr or being inherited from Internet Explorer and it’s not functional.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.