Unable to connect to Indexer API

Sonarr version 2.0.0.5344

Mono Version 6.4.0
Unraid

Debug log: https://pastebin.com/zJycCxD0

Description of issue: My Unraid server has been running fine for over a year. Just today, I tried to search in Sonarr (and Radarr) and was unable to connect to three of my indexers (DrunkenSlug, NZBPlanet, and NZBFinder). I’ve verified my access to each of their websites. I generated a new API key on one of them and got the same results when testing the indexer (a timed out failure to connect). I can connect fine to my other indexers (NZBgeek and Nzb.su) in Sonarr and Radarr.

I also noticed that Radarr can no longer connect to IMDB and it seems to be timing out as well. No idea how recently that started.

I’ve rebooted the server. I’ve updated all Docker containers.

1 Like

Seeing the same sort of thing. I went to add a new series and was greeted with “Search for ‘[anything]’ failed. Invalid response received from SkyHook.”

Debug log: https://pastebin.com/DZn0wvg1

I’m running Sonarr on my Synology NAS (DS411+) and started getting the same error messages a few days ago as well. I have 6 indexers and cant connect to any of them right now. No idea how to resolve this…

Seeing the same.

Restarting Sonarr seems to be a workaround but I have to do it daily now. Following re-start, performing a manual index connection test is successful.

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.5344

Log entries:

20-9-4 22:07:38.8|Warn|Newznab|Unable to connect to indexer

[v2.0.0.5344] System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 117
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\FallbackHttpDispatcher.cs:line 53
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookieContainer) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 121
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 57
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.FetchIndexerResponse(IndexerRequest request) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 321 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.FetchPage(IndexerRequest request, IParseIndexerResponse parser) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 298
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1.TestConnection() in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 334

20-9-4 22:07:38.8|Warn|NzbDroneErrorPipeline|Invalid request Validation failed:
– Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.