Unable to communicate with Seedbox. Download paths must be absolute

Version: 3.0.3.906
Mono Version: 6.10.0.104
Debug logs: https://hastebin.com/lihiwiruqo.sql
Description of issue:
Hello, I have Sonarr configured with my seedbox remotely, It adds the download, downloads and places on my local machine via syncthing. All up until the point of import works fine.

I have Remote mappings set using absolute paths, but I keep getting the below error:
Error: Unable to communicate with Seedbox. Download paths must be absolute. Please specify variable “directory” in rTorrent.
These are my remote mappings:

With that, Sonarr reports that “all download clients are down due to failures”, this is not true as when I test the connection, it passes and the error goes away.
Separately, I have Radarr configured in the same exact way and it is doing everything correctly, with no errors… Thats where I am confused. I tried the latest version of SonarrV2 and updated to V3 now and the error still persists, I have also added Sonarr to the Full Disk Access, along with bin/sh, restarted Sonarr and it still does not work.

EDIT: The downloads do not show up in the Activity Queue.

Please advise any help is appreciated! Thank you!

I have also just tried Mono version 5.20.0.244, the same issue persists.

I found the issue, my rtorrent was unpacking episodes to the wrong directories. As soon as I fixed that, the error went away.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.