Unable to Backup due to locked file

Hello,
I am unable to backup do to a locked file in the location below (based on error in logs). I assume this to be the /home/.tmp directory? There is no Sonarr files within this directory thus I am unsure exactly where this reference is located based on the error. Backup once worked however has not worked manually nor auto for a couple months.
Thank you for the help!
Ross
Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5163

Error occurred while executing task Backup: Access to the path "/tmp/nzbdrone_backup/config.xml" is denied.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path “/tmp/nzbdrone_backup/config.xml” is denied. at System.IO.File.Delete (System.String path) [0x00074] in /mnt/sdc1/MYNAME/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/File.cs:179 at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.DeleteFile (System.String path) [0x00068] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:190 at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.EmptyFolder (System.String path) [0x0005e] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:372 at NzbDrone.Core.Backup.BackupService.Cleanup () [0x00013] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Backup\BackupService.cs:110 at NzbDrone.Core.Backup.BackupService.Backup (NzbDrone.Core.Backup.BackupType backupType) [0x0005c] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Backup\BackupService.cs:69 at NzbDrone.Core.Backup.BackupService.Execute (NzbDrone.Core.Backup.BackupCommand message) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Backup\BackupService.cs:164 at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.ExecuteCommand[TCommand] (TCommand command, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandModel commandModel) [0x000f6] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandExecutor.cs:95 at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor,object,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandModel) at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecuteVoid3[T0,T1,T2] (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) [0x00110] in /mnt/sdc1/MYNAME/mono-5.4.1.6/external/corefx/src/System.Linq.Expressions/src/System/Dynamic/UpdateDelegates.Generated.cs:1979 at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.ExecuteCommands () [0x00027] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandExecutor.cs:41

Is this on a seedbox?

It’s most likely not locked but your user doesn’t have permissions to alter the file. You’ll need to use a different temp folder for Sonarr, typically set via an environment variable.

Thank you for the replay. Yes it is a Seedbox. Sounds reasonable, where would I find the the file/path (and name) that Sonar uses to read the this path?
Ross

It’s the TMPDIR environment variable.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.