Unable to Access WebUI from Docker

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.2.1183
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue: I updated a bunch of my Containers and Docker Desktop through regular maintenance, and for some reason I am now unable to access Sonarr. The container starts fine, and shows no errors. However, when I try to access through the WebUI, it tells me “Connection was reset” and won’t load any pages. I went and looked and it isn’t even producing any Debug Logs on startup. I deleted and redownloaded the image, changed from develop to latest, nothing has fixed the problem. I also followed the same preferences and Compose parameters for Radarr and that is running fine. I compared the Config file and they are identical. I’m at a bit of a loss here. What am I missing?

As a test, try running a new Sonarr container with different port and volume mappings, and a different hostname and Docker IP (if previously specified).

Were you on v4 Sonarr before the update?

Thanks for the help, I found the error.

In rebuilding a container i realized there was a copy/paste mistake in the compose I had glanced over where I pointed to Radarr’s config folder instead of Sonarr’s. I now feel very dumb haha. This is what I get for Dockering without my glasses.