Unable to access remote path for download

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4949
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.2.0.224
((Debug logs)): https://pastebin.com/HfsT6sJx

Description of issue: I’ve been trying to offload Sonarr from my seed box and have been trying to set it up in a docker (17.04.17 from https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/radarr/. Issue I’m finding is that after setting up the remote path mapping (from the machine doing the searching vs the seedbox on the same network), it looks like the Complete Download Handling is not working. I believe my mapping is incorrect but can’t really tell.

The file I’m trying to download is Vice.Principals.S01E01.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]. File is sent to my remote seedbox successfully, download completes and Sonarr reports back that it sees the file as finished. It then displays this error:

Vice.Principals.S01E01.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
[F:\Programs\uTorrent\Vice.Principals.S01E01.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]] is not a valid local path. You may need a Remote Path Mapping.

For reference, I’ve created my remote mapping with the following settings:

Host: 192.168.1.131 (Same as my download client)
Remote path: F:\Programs\uTorrent\TV  (This is the remote machine directory)
Local path: /tv/ (I set this shared folder up on the NAS so that my sonarr account can access it)

I’m honestly a bit stumped here. At first I believe it to be the path being wrong on the series so I’ve tried these variations with no success:

/192.168.1.131\F:\Programs\uTorrent\TV\Vice Principals
/\\F:\Programs\uTorrent\TV\Vice Principals
\tv\

Looking at the trace log, I do see the following:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/\\F:\Programs\uTorrent\TV\Vice Principals" is denied.
But I don’t understand why that is. It’s on the same network and I’m able to hit that when I open file explorer on any of my windows machines. Is there something really obvious that I’m missing here?

You have the remote seedbox files mounted here?

Whatever you set as the local path is where Sonarr will try to import from, you don’t specify where you want Sonarr to import to.

Those are definitely wrong, the original one looks right, but the local path may not be correct.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.