Two nzbdrone processes, web interface won't load

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/xGvdMuU2
Description of issue: I mistakenly attempted to update Sonarr from the web interface after I had already installed and maintained it as a package/manual install via apt. I read a few threads that mention this, but none really helped me fix my issue, or it wasn’t clear if it was related to mine. Doing this has appeared to spawn two instances of nzbdrone, thus making the web interface inaccessible. If I kill both instances, and rerun ‘service sonarr start’ again, Sonarr web interface will run and the server will start searching for a while, then spawn another instance and crash again. It doesn’t show anything in the debug logs when this happens, but I did link a paste to what happens when I kill both instances and fire up the Sonarr service again. I saw some suggestions to disabled “respawn” in the config file, however my config file doesn’t seem to exist in the same place the other posts say it should. So I’d need help finding that as well if that is the solution here. Thanks!

Sonarr v2 is end of life

Upgrade to sonarr v3.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.