Two different pcs

hello i want setup up sonarr with nzbget on one pc and have all my media on a different pc is this possible. and if so can someone explain.thanks

Probably easiest way is to just mount the file system of your PC running sonarr onto your other PC. On linux or osx use NFS on windows use SMB (windows shared folders).

Lots of people also use a NAS for storage so it is available to any PC on their home network.

how do i get sonarr to look at my mounted folders or drives.

There may be another way to do this but this is how I got it to work. I put all the programs under a single folder, each program will need a folder named whatever sonarr thinks the name is exactly. You can see the name it wants to use by editing the series and looking at the folder sonarr has assigned it.

Then place the episodes in the appropriate folder and click on the refresh from disk icon for the series. Sonarr should see the programs and make them as imported.

I suggest you run sonarr in debug mode (–debug) and look at the console messages to debug things if the import isn’t happening, you may have a path wrong or something of that nature.

thanks for the reply will check into this.

If you need to configure Sonarr for this, I could help, if you tell me the specific OSes that the Sonarr will run and the media files will be on.
I cannot help for nzbget.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.