Tvshow.nfo overwritten (updated)

I’ve just moved to Sonarr and noticed that the tvshow.nfo and episode metadata files are overwritten/updated by the refresh-episode-service every 12 hours (?)

Trouble is I modify my initial tvshow.nfo and Episode data (using MediaElch) to change the Certification (mpaa) info from the American format into Australian format.

It seems my modifications keep getting over-written by the Sonarr refresh.

Is there a setting or configuration that I’ve missed that will prevent Sonarr from updating existing information or particular fields in the nfo files?

Thanks.

No, Sonarr will overwrite it when it sees a need to re-create it, usually because the rating or some information for it has changed. At the moment there isn’t anything to disable this behavior, but its something we’ll be looking into.

That option would be great! I would love to disable the constant updating of the NFOs i don’t mind the writing of new ones when a episode grabs but constantly getting over 400 updates everyday floods my raid sync logs.

thanks again for the awesome product and keep it up!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.