Transmission sonarr and radarr

Hi guys

Have a Mac mini have been running plex sonarr radarr and transmission for years and has been working great, I have added prowlarr, and have it up and running , the only issue I’m having is I seem to be getting two copies of the file transmission is set to download folder then sonarr or raddar take the file and it puts into the correct folder, however it seems to creating two copies one into the correct folder and another one which just goes into my main tv folder, I have checked the settings in both sonarr and radarr and can’t see anything has changed, any pointers wouid be greatly appreciated, running Mac OS Mojavenon 2011 mac

Seeding torrents always get two “copies” one is the seeding file and the other is the imported file (in the series folder), this is explained in the FAQ.

A file in the main TV folder usually indicates that you have your download client putting completed, unsorted files in the root folder that Sonarr is using, which should only contain sorted files.

Hi Markus thankyou for taking the time to get back to me, i do have the main tv folder which I have set up in sonarr, I will read faq again, im guessing I have just not set this up correctly, or if I have set up transmission incorrectly

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.