Transmission - Completed Download Handling not working anymore since I've configured a category

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4753 - May 13 2017
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): Stable 4.2.3.4/832de4b Wed Mar 16 13:19:08 UTC 2016
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

I’m running sonarr in conjunction with transmission-daemon 2.84 (14307) which has been working great until I had set the “Category” to “sonarr” in “Download Clients” => “Transmission”.

New downloads now go to my /data/downloads/transmission/sonarr directory, but sonarr no longer imports the file nor does it remove the downloads from transmission.
Of course I have configured:
Completed Download Handling:
Enable: yes
Remove: yes

In the activity screen I now see 3 downloads in the queue. Looking at them in transmission says: Seeding finished.
Only thing left for sonarr is to import and remove them from the download folder.

I just enabled the debug log, so I’ll be able to update this topic with debug logging when the next download is in.

Keeping you posted.

After debugging it seems I’m a noobie… My drone factory path was still looking in the previous directory and not the /sonarr download folder. After updating everything started working again :slight_smile:

Sorry!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.