Trakt connection not working

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Description of issue:
I have a Trakt connection set up to notify Trakt on import and delete of episode files. For a while, this meant that when an episode file was imported, that episode was added to my Trakt collection, and when the episode file was deleted it was removed from my collection. But since mid-January, newly imported episodes are no longer being added to my Trakt collection, and newly deleted episodes are no longer being removed.

I’m getting this in the log:

2023-04-06 07:47:15.4|Warn|NotificationService|Unable to send OnDownload notification to: Trakt

[v3.0.10.1567] NzbDrone.Core.Notifications.Trakt.TraktException: Unable to post payload —> NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [401:Unauthorized] [POST] at [https://api.trakt.tv/sync/collection]

Which points to an authorization failure, but the Authenticate with Trakt button and the Test button in the connection settings are both returning checkmarks. Is there something I’m missing?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.