Torrent RSS feed IPtorrent Bookmarks

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5338
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/1iKr7Cn3
Description of issue: I’m trying to use the IP torrent RSS feed for Bookmarked items. When it runs the feed, it finds the episode (2 for Jeopardy) but never does anything with it. The reason I’m having to do it this way is because using the Manual search feature doesn’t return the right results

any help would be great. if i cant get this working, my plan is to write a python script that will read the rss feed link, download the .torrent files to the deluge watch folder then process manually.

Thanks

You need to look at the debug logs to see why each result is rejected.

from the sonarr_debug file. https://pastebin.com/S0ndwLTV

I’m guessing the bit about “unable to parse episodes from release name” is the problem? IN other words, the name in the torrent file cant be matched up with the same title sonarr has?

Found daily-style episode for non-daily series

You’ll need to set the series type to daily, beyond that the release name looks fine for Sonarr to parse.

That did the trick. I had noticed that but it didn’t click (didn’t know that was an option in the series settings, ha) by changing that, it also helped it find episodes on its own without the additional feed.

Thanks for the help and keep up the great work!

Also, while this isnt really related, and if i need to start a new thread i can, but i get this error:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/Jeopardy.2020.02.19.720p.HDTV.x264-NTb

after deluge downloads it. I read some threads about how my deluge is set up and followed their posting but with no sucess. In the deluge docker i have each folder mapped directly (completed, incomplete). Deluge moves it, then it seems that sonarr doesn’t look inside the folder that the torrent is downloaded in.

any help with that would be great. again, if i should start a new thread, i can do that.

Based on the error message Sonarr can’t see the folder, either because it doesn’t exist or permissions prevent it from doing so. Make sure the user running Sonarr has read/write access to that folder.

so i changed my mapping data directory in Sonarr to be pointed to the directory the torrent folder is located in. I get the same thing. Then i mapped /data directly to the folder that the torrent is located in (subfolder in my torrent completed folder) it moved the show over correctly. here is log of it happening.
https://pastebin.com/svb97wgy

Pass that, I’m not sure how else to provide sonarr read/write permissions. surely im missing something.

Since you’re presumably talking about containers that have different mappings for /data having the same mapping for Deluge and Sonarr should be the solution.

Whatever folder you’d mapped to /data for the deluge container should be mapped to /data in Sonarr’s container, otherwise you’re going to need to use a remote path mapping in Sonarr to tell it where to find it.

I understand that. But i have two folders where downloads could be found; Torrent downloads and nzbdownloads. If i were to create a downloads folder (share) then put two folders in that named torrents and nzbdownloads and map sonarr to the parent folder (downloads) while deluge and nzb get are mapped to respective directories?, could that solve my problem? will sonarr/radarr be able to access the folders in this setup?

when doing a remote path, how would that be done? i cant seem to find much direction on setting that up if it what needs to be done.

Just make a subfolder underneath the /data folder?

/data
/data/torrents
/data/nzb
/data/tv -> for sonarr to move sorted files to
(/data/movies -> radarr?)

Map /data (and only this) everywhere, assign the correct subfolders as needed. This will automagically work everywhere, if you’re using the same user to run your various containers (deluge, nzbget, sonarr, …).

Thirrian

13h

Just make a subfolder underneath the /data folder?

/data
/data/torrents
/data/nzb
/data/tv -> for sonarr to move sorted files to
(/data/movies -> radarr?)

Map /data (and only this) everywhere, assign the correct subfolders as needed. This will automagically work everywhere, if you’re using the same user to run your various containers (deluge, nzbget, sonarr, …).

I think this did it! thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.