Torrent Clients that support .magnet files

**Sonarr version: 2.0.0.5163
**Mono version: 5.10.1.20

Hi all. In the case that a .torrent file is not found, Sonarr can of course drop a .magnet file. From what I see, only Deluge seems to grab these and go.

I switched to qBittorrent as I find it more stable but I don’t see support for these magnets.

Is anyone able to give me a list of other Linux clients that do work with these magnet files?
Is there a way that Sonarr can directly communicate with the client regarding these magnets?

Third party utility in the background to convert?

Basically anything but Deluge and I will be happy. Support for labels and destination folders is nice too.

Thx.

Qbit supports magnet links and Sonarr will send magnet links to Qbit.

Markus - TY for this heads up…I disabled the black hole and it seems to be happily passing along the links!

On a side note - I have QBit transferring the completed Sonarr-tagged downloads to another directory (actually on another lnux server that is running Sonarr) and Sonarr moves them into my TV folder just fine…but it doesn’t actually delete the download that was placed there in the move.

Assuming I let Sonarr see the share, can I just leave the completed downloads on the native machine and will Sonarr then move the completed download into the TV folder and fix this?

Sonarr won’t move torrents that are seeding, this is explained in the FAQ.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.