The specified path, file name, or both are too long

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5163
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:https://pastebin.com/ik1dBQKk
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: I have 2 download clients, neither is working. If I turn on my main client Qbit I get an error “The specified path, file name, or both are too long.” These are files pulled, but now can’t reconcile. I tried to find the offending files/folders with no success.

Have you fixed your other issue? Sonarr "grabs", but doesn't process files

If not, stick to one thing at a time, they could very well be related…

Sorry, but no haven’t fixed either. Happy to stick with one should I delete the other?

A conversation @markus101 had on this post “Error regarding int32 return value size when using Qbittorrent as download client” got me to thinking I deleted a download that was grabbed through Radarr. It wasn’t a new movie and it was stalled but didn’t have a ETA of “infinity” it was a ridiculously long, (that’s what she said…LOL), number. I deleted the download and this trouble went away.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.