The Simspons S28 messed up by TVDB

TVDB has classified the one hour episode of The Simpsons this season as two episodes, which is messing up the episode numbering for every episode. This weeks episode is S28E14 but got processed and renamed to S28E15 which hasn’t aired. The same thing, of course, happened last week.

Is there anything at all I can about this? I have manually renamed the files, but Sonarr immediately grabbed the episode it thinks is airing next week.

It’s the link on thexem.de that’s wrong, I’ve messaged them on IRC about it.
We’ll just have to wait for them to fix it.

Unfortunately, this is still going on. No changes on XEM since 2/13 so far.

I think the xem is correct, the problem on my tracker at least is that different groups are using different episode numbers. Most of the releases on the tracker are using the xem numbers, but there are two groups that are using the tvdb numbers instead, which means that sonarr is downloading the same episode twice each week.

The only solution I’ve found so far is to blacklist the groups using the tvdb numbers using the method here: Is it possible to blacklist an episode without downloading it?

With my dozen or so Usenet indexers and several private torrent trackers, I’m ONLY seeing The Simpsons files posted using thetvdb numbers.

Really? Just a random search:

1. The Simpsons S28E15 The Cad and the Hat 1080p WEB-DL DD5 1 H264-iT00NZ[rartv]5.1
  2. The Simpsons S28E15 The Cad and the Hat 720p WEB-DL DD5 1 H264-iT00NZ[rartv]5.1
  3. The Simpsons S28E15 The Cad and the Hat 7200p WEB-DL DD5 1 H264-iT00NZ[rartv]

All of those get named “Kamp Krustier” by Sonarr because of TVDB

Oh I see, I was just looking through the search results in Sonarr.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.