The option to disable: File quality does not match quality of the grabbed release for sites like: AnimeTorrents (Jackett)

Sonarr version (exact version): Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5163
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.0.1.1
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:

The option to disable: File quality does not match quality of the grabbed release for sites like: AnimeTorrents (Jackett)

Hi team, i have come across this annoying issue in regards to AnimeTorrents download via Jackett
It is only happening with AnimeTorrents and i’m sure other torrent sites too that label their torrents a bit different

What i have found is that people that had similar issues was responded with “providing a wrong release name”

What i can tell you is that
The quality that was grabbed was correct its just the release name that Sonarr is confused about

As you will see bolow

image <- From Animetorrents

Listing on Nyaa which works:

Listing on AnimeTorrents which does not manually import:

1 Like

I also have this problem on a lot of downloads. this has been an issue for a long time. I trust my tracker to get the information correct and I dont mind importing a bad file every so often. I’d rather judge for myself if the quality is too low to actually watch.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.