The Last Ship not updating in Calendar

One of the shows that we watch appears to have stopped updating in the Calendar. I checked trakt.tv and it’s there and shows the next 5 episodes. Any ideas?

Looks like our cache was out of date due to some weird data on thetvdb. Fixed now.

We haven’t used trakt.tv since the beginning of the year (FYI).

Thanks and good to know. I googled and found a post from last year sometime relating to same kind of issue, only reason I pointed to Trakt.tv. I had actually looked at both locations.

Still not in my calendar either.

Did you check System/Tasks to see if Refresh Series has run since the update?

I manually refreshed the series by going to update library and it’s still not showing up in the calendar.

I ran a manual refresh of this series about 5 hrs ago and I’m not currently seeing anything past episode 5.Is this update something that needs to be applied on the local Sonarr instance or is it something on a central server?

Same. Only shows the first 5 episodes. Nothing for today or the future.

Same here, just the 5, 6th episode airs tonight at 8p CST. The info is on TVDB just fine, looks like we just need a way to refresh the series.

Same here. Refreshed and it’s still not updating past episode 5. I even tried removing the series and adding it back again.

My feed has started working now.

Did you do anything? I am still having this issue, have restarted sonarr, manually kicked off the refresh shows task but nothing is working.

Mine updated on it’s own.

Check the logs for an error when you refresh that series, I’ve triple checked that its working and we’re not caching old data.

This problem has came back for me. It resolved itself a few days ago and it downloaded episode 6 correctly for me but now I only see the first 5 episodes of season 2.

I have enabled trace logging and I can’t see any errors in the log.

I have navigated to http://skyhook.sonarr.tv/v1/tvdb/shows/en/269533 where I believe the last ship info is retrieved from and it only contains info for up to season 2 episode 5 (which is actually listed twice in the response.)

I have refreshed the show multiple times and the problem still exists.

Can it be looked into again. Thanks.

I see all 13 episodes on skyhook.

I have just checked skyhook now and all episodes are now showing. Just refreshed the series and the episodes are now showing correctly.

Not sure if you did anything but it seems to be working correctly now. Something weird is happening with this show as this problem has happened a few times over the last couple of weeks.

Thanks

This is has come back. Last time was fixed when you said to run the series updater under system. However, the last ship is gone from the schedule from July 26 and forward.

Fixed up again, seems to be something funny with the data coming from thetvdb.com that causes skyhook to get stuck in an incomplete state.

I was about to post again and noticed someone already mentioned. Thanks for the quick response Markus. One of the reasons I donated to you guys. Love the app, thanks for the support.