The Haunting of Bly Manor

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): Not sure but shouldn’t affect issue
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Show Metadata is once again incorrect

So the show “The Haunting of Hill House” is showing as season two when there is no new season. There is a new follow-up series called “The Haunting of Bly Manor” that is considered a completely new show.

So I’m here again asking how do I go about fixing this? Its never clear how the shows metadata is retrieved.

thetvdb.com is the source

i downloaded it manually then imported as season 2. not really much else you can do, except maybe wait for the new title to be added as an alias, and xem to remap it, presuming both happen.

For what it’s worth: I added the releases to my download client manually and renamed them from “S01E01” to “S02E01” (didn’t change from “The.Haunting.of.Bly.Manor” to “The.Haunting”) and sonarr picked them up and imported them to season 2 of The Haunting without an issue.

(I’m on v3 if it matters, ymmv, I’m not responsible in case your files for The Haunting of Hill House are overwritten)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.