Tell sonarr which indexer and download client to use

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Windows 10
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:
Just want to know if you can tell sonarr which indexer and download client to use for a specific TV series or episodes?

I have several series that I am watching and there is one particular program that I only one to grab from a private torrent site and use a particular download client (DC) like deluge for that matter instead. Right now, I only have one DC that I am using. I want to enable deluge so that it will only grab the TV episodes from a private torrent site. Is this doable?

Thanks a lot for a great application!

You can’t limit Sonarr to grabbing a series from a particular indexer or using a different download client. Sonarr only supports one usenet download client and one torrent download at a time (others can be added/enabled, but only one will be used, likely the first one).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.