Synology: Missing root folder after latest update

Sonarr version (exact version): 2018303-13
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.8.0.108-11
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/raw/nJ9kZjWT
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: I’ve been using Sonarr on my Synology NAS (DS415+) since I got it several years ago. It’s worked fine until this recent update (or could have been the recent mono update). Now I get an error saying Missing root folder. If I try to add a series manually when I click to browse, Sonarr cannot see the folder where I store all of my TV shows (/volume1/video/TV). I can browse to /volume1/video, but it shows no folders under that, and there are many. I have no idea what could be causing this. Interestingly, it can see some other shares I’ve set up, and I’ve checked the permissions, and they’re actually stricter for those shares than the video share, so it should be able to see anything under that share. I also tried to browse in Radarr and the same thing happens, it doesn’t see sub-directories under video. I’ve tried rebooting the NAS, restarting Sonarr several times, nothing works. I’ve linked to the logs. Hopefully someone can see what is going wrong here. Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: New sc-download setup can’t access files even with full permissions