Synology 7.1 / 415play / Sonarr / Mono - No working combination?

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.5.1144
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Hardware: Synology 415play

Description of issue: Against my better judgement, I finally updated my Synology from version 6 to 7. Sonarr was working fine on version 6. However, now I get an error message when searching for TV shows in Sonarr (“Search for ‘breaking bad’ failed. Invalid response received from SkyHook”). According to other posts, this is due to the Mono version 5.2, which is automatically installed. The proposed solution is to revert to Mono 5.8.

This seems to completely lock me out of Sonarr access because:

• Mono 5.8 is not available for DSM 7.1
  • Docker is not an alternative as my Synology seems to no longer support Docker under 7.1 (Docker is no longer listed as an available package)

Am I really locked out of Sonarr due to my update to DSM 7.1? Will Sonarr v4 solve this? When will a beta for my Synology be available?

Apologies that I did not find this earlier but I had already been searching for hours and this did not seem related at first. However, this solved the issue for me (or so it seems for now):

I seem to have the same problem. I can’t connect to anything except my local SABnzbd :frowning:

In case anyone else lands here via search

https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/installation#synology-mono-ssl-errors

1 Like

Thank you so much. After searching all day this did it for me!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.