Switched to ngnix reverse proxy and now it's importing all episodes from torrent client again

Sonarr version (exact version): Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5134
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: Switched to ngnix reverse proxy and now it’s importing all episodes from torrent client again

I just switched to use of reverse proxy,
But now Sonarr is importing all my episodes again from my torrent client.
Is there someway to stop this doing
(with importing i mean: removing the current version to my Recycling Bin and them importing the same file again)

Switching to a reverse proxy wouldn’t change anything and cause things to re-import.

There are at least two things that would need to happen for it to re-import:

• The download wasn’t previously imported (previously imported history event is removed, which would only happen if the series is removed), otherwise the hash is the same and Sonarr won’t re-import the same hash
  • The file size would need to be different, Sonarr won’t import a file that matches the file size of the existing file

Thnx,
So the issue is with the last part.
I download all running shows to a sort of temp folder (TV-Downloads).
then i got another program autosub that search for subtitles and when the subtitles are found it moves it to the final destination and updates Kodi, When moving the original file it creates a 0 byte file that it keeps behind in the folder so Sonarr won’t re-download it again and the autosub program only need to scan the folder where it needs the subs from and not all other show where i already have the subs from.
This way I only got the series in Kodi visible that have subs.

I removed the label in my torrent client so only the newly added shows are getting the right label so Sonarr can do something with it.
Thnx

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.