[Suggestion] Lower than 10 minute sync time /w NZBHydra Load Limiting

So I realize this is more of a power user feature, but because I have a lot of indexers, I figured I can keep my API access low by setting NZBHydra’s load limit to ‘1 of 2’ to up to ‘1 of 5’ API requests (depending on the indexer) and then lower my Sonarr sync request.

Why? Because then in the evening it can check frequently for releases and get them down to the minute they are released (or down to every 3 minutes in my case), without pummelling indexers’ APIs.

To my dismay after making all these changes I saw that it’s limited to 10 minutes. Can I not manually set this value in a config file somewhere for something like my instance?

I get why the developer doesn’t want this for every tom dick and harry because sonarr will soon develop a bad rep for itself amongst indexers if people keep querying the API every few minutes. But in my instance I can still keep the average API access time to 15 minutes, but querying every 3.

Alternatively if not using Hydra, there could be option to cycle through indexers in rotation within Sonarr to achieve the same thing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.