Suddenly lost connection to NZBGet


#1

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5322
OS: Windows 10 Pro
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/HzVWZVsZ
Description of issue:
All of a sudden, I have lost connection to NZBGet. I know it was working fine Sunday night and nothing has changed on the server since other than I installed Radarr today. I was copying setup from Sonarr to Radarr when I discovered the issue (neither work). In an attempt to troubleshoot, I updated NZBGet, tried with and without a control password, and of course rebooted. Help! TIA


#2

And now it’s working again just as randomly as it stopped smh