Subs or Dubs on Anime

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.411
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.16.0.220
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:

I am enjoying the new layout, I am preferring it moreover v2. My issue is that when organising anime with Nyaa as my RSS feed I am wanting English dubbed over subbed. However, in the episode listing it says the language for all my anime is English and not Japanese. I am not sure if this is because of the subs being in English. Whenever there is a new dubbed release it is not overwriting the Japanese subbed release. Is there a fix for this? or have i got something wrong in my settings.

Unless the release name specifies a language (and I haven’t seen it do that very often) then the language is treated as English with no way to upgrade to another English release of the same quality.

Preferred words would be the only way to prefer dubbed over something of the same quality that is not dubbed.

Brilliant thank you, That seems to have worked. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.