It’s Starcarr once more. Now announcing a free version of Submarine to celebrate the milestone 1.1.0.
New Features in 1.1.0 (Check the screenshots):
- Allow file renaming per series and per season, with diff and before/after
- Allow the deletion of all the files in a season
- Request user to opt-in for self-signed certificates
- Update Sonarr using Submarine
- See Sonarr’s changelogs using Submarine
- Support for Blacklist
An album with more images of the new features here.
Please notice that the free build of submarine will always be one mayor release before the one in the store, to motivate people to upgrade and support the project. So in this case with the release of 1.1.0, the free version is 1.0.3.
Also please take into account that Submarine has been free since the beginning. You can always download the code, build it, and install it in your device for free (including 1.1.0 or development branches).