Stopped downloading shows, but can still see them via indexer

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5301
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): Mono JIT compiler version 5.18.0.240
Debug logs: https://cloud.ianjoe.duckdns.org/index.php/s/QqcsCQ4a56eBFJw
Description of issue: A few weeks ago, Sonarr stopped grabbing new TV episodes

Detailed description of problem

A few weeks ago I was wondering why there were no new episodes getting downloaded. When I checked Sonarr, it just showed all of them in a wanted/missing state. When I clicked on automatic search, it found the episodes instantly and started downloading them with no problem. A few days later, same thing. When I look at the debug logs, I get the impression it’s getting stuck on something and not allowing normal processing. However, there are no serious errors that I can find.

Another unusual thing (since it may be related), I have bad episode information for Victoria. No matter what I do, it won’t reflect proper air dates. I even tried removing and adding the series back, but no change.

My indexer is NXBNDX and appears to be working fine. However, when I go to check the settings there and click the test button, it says it got a null response. I looked at that debug data, submitted the query myself from the command and got a HTTP 200 OK response with data. Seems Sonarr is unable to interpret responses from NZBNDX.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Using NZBNDX as a newsnab Indexer