Using NZBNDX as a newsnab Indexer

**Sonarr version 2.0.0.5252
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Description of issue:
I have been using Sonarr with API calls to NZBNDX for over a year without problems. Recently, not sure whether it was at the upgrade to 2.0.0.5252 or earlier API calls are failing.

Debug log says:

19-1-19 11:43:13.8|Trace|Http|Req: 577 [POST] /api/indexer/test
19-1-19 11:43:13.8|Debug|Newznab|Downloading Feed https://www.nzbndx.com/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5030,5040&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100
19-1-19 11:43:13.9|Trace|HttpClient|Req: [GET] https://www.nzbndx.com/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5030,5040&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100
19-1-19 11:43:13.9|Trace|ConfigService|Using default config value for ‘proxyenabled’ defaultValue:‘False’
19-1-19 11:43:14.3|Trace|HttpClient|Res: [GET] https://www.nzbndx.com/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5030,5040&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100: 200.OK (475 ms)
19-1-19 11:43:14.3|Trace|NzbDroneErrorPipeline|Handling Exception
19-1-19 11:43:14.4|Warn|NzbDroneErrorPipeline|Invalid request Validation failed:
– No results were returned from your indexer, please check your settings.
19-1-19 11:43:14.4|Trace|Http|Res: 577 [POST] /api/indexer/test: 400.BadRequest (547 ms)
19-1-19 11:43:14.4|Debug|Api|[POST] /api/indexer/test: 400.BadRequest (547 ms).

Not sure if this is a Sonarr problem or an NZBNDX problem. API calls to other Indexers are OK.

It’s an indexer problem, no results were returned for the latest list of releases.

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5301
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): Mono JIT compiler version 5.18.0.240
Debug logs: https://cloud.ianjoe.duckdns.org/index.php/s/QqcsCQ4a56eBFJw
Description of issue: A few weeks ago, Sonarr stopped grabbing new TV episodes

Detailed description of problem

A few weeks ago I was wondering why there were no new episodes getting downloaded. When I checked Sonarr, it just showed all of them in a wanted/missing state. When I clicked on automatic search, it found the episodes instantly and started downloading them with no problem. A few days later, same thing. When I look at the debug logs, I get the impression it’s getting stuck on something and not allowing normal processing. However, there are no serious errors that I can find.

Another unusual thing (since it may be related), I have bad episode information for Victoria. No matter what I do, it won’t reflect proper air dates. I even tried removing and adding the series back, but no change.

My indexer is NXBNDX and appears to be working fine. However, when I go to check the settings there and click the test button, it says it got a null response. I looked at that debug data, submitted the query myself from the command and got a HTTP 200 OK response with data. Seems Sonarr is unable to interpret responses from NZBNDX.

I disagree. This is not an indexer problem My indexer returns valid information. Something else is not working here. If my indexer were broken, how is Sonarr able to retrieve the files using the manual and automatic search?

Please don’t be so quick to close this issue out. Something is still broken here.

OK, now I see the problem better. Would have helped to have an explanation instead of just saying it doesn’t work. The URL is not returning results anymore and verified. Still need help resolving this. Is there a support contact for them? Choose another indexer? Any other options?

I know it’s not Sonarr’s fault, but some help in pointing me in the right direction would be nice.

Some indexers have their own forums, or a contact form, not sure about this particular indexer.

Thanks! After some more research, I’m throwing in the towel on NXBNDX. I found their support contact, but I sense they’re dead. I’m selecting a new (and more popular indexer) and will get that setup today.

Yes, I think I will ditch them. I, too had no response from their admin. I tried adding NZBNDX to Hydra2 & had the opposite response. The test worked by searches return no data. My subscription ends in April & I won’t be renewing.

Jane

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.